Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted on 12/23/12 from a Reidel glass. I'm pleased to give this tequila a pretty good review because I'm trying it again after almost 2 years ago getting a corked bottle. That's a nasty taste I never want to remember, but Corralejo was one of my "first loves" after wasting my youth on Gold crap from a distillery whose initials are JC. I am happy to renew my love affair with Corralejo because it's a fine all-purpose juice at a good price point. I purchased the 750ml bottle from Total Wine and More for $24.95 (reg. price).

I can sip it or make margaritas; it's fine with me. It has a strong vanilla smell and taste, but with pepper also. Some others say it's fruity, but I can't say that. That's fine with me because I never liked fruity wines either. It has a fine aftertaste; not too harsh, but with just enough kick. I don't want to burp it up two hours later and I don't do that with this brand. Overall, it's very enjoyable and I like the bottle very much although because it's tall I can't put it with my other liquor. So I told my wife it's time to move. Salud.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments