Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero Anyone?

Default Guitar Hero Anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone was into Guitar Hero at all? I know some of you in this forum are older and probably not too much into video games but I can vouch for this one. I am not a big gamer at all but I love Guitar Hero...not as much as tequila but the two can make for a wonderful night together.

Anyways, I am stuck in the middle of Hard on Guitar Hero 3....soon I'll probably give up but I wanted to see if anyone else got into the game at all. I know a lot of people like the old classics and rock n roll after reading the thread about everyones music interests so I thought I would see if anyone jams on Guitar Hero as well?
    Tequila Don Valente....ask for it.

MrAgave is offline Administrator

Default Re: Guitar Hero Anyone?

I haven't played it yet, but it looks fun. We have a WII, and play quite a bit. My 4 year old is pretty good at bowling, golf, and boxing.

I think they make guitar hero for wii....if so yall should check it out. Although, your 4 year old may have a little difficulty getting it down....kids are picking up on that stuff so young these days.

blagave is offline Agave Aficionados

Unfortunately, we have all those games. My son 15 and his buddies play the guitar hero and my daughter 18 and her friends play some dance game. Both of the games take a lot of practice to get good. I think they have a drum set to go along with the guitar hero now. I personally like the Tiger Woods golf on Wii.

rrehkemper is offline Agave Aficionados

I play racing games on xbox 360 just about every night if there's nothing on TV. Mostly, I've been playing a lot of cat & mouse on Project Gotham Racing 3. Cat & mouse is like playing football with expensive race cars. Two teams of 4 with 1 car being a slower class E (mouse) and 3 really fast class A cars (cats). The cats try to keep the other teams mouse from finishing first or protect their mouse. Loads of strategy and tons of fun.

I finished Guitar Hero 2, 3, and Rocks the 80s. The wife and I are now into Rock Band. With 2 guitars, you can play with up to 4 people (Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocal) so we can have "Rock Band Parties" - have people over, drink tequila and be rockstars for the night.

Wow, that would be a wild night. I've gone through Guitar Hero 1,2, and 3 on Medium and Guitar Hero 3 on Hard. I guess its starting to get a little boring because expert is way too much for me. Is Rock Band pretty similar or is it more exciting...I've thought about getting it.

The guitar on Rock Band is a little easier than Guitar Hero. I play on expert level on both GH and RB and it's much easier to get 5 starts on RB. I haven't quite gotten the drums down yet. I'm still on medium. And I usually just do medium when singing for fun.

The thing that sets RB apart is the detail you can go into with your character and the career mode is pretty sweet. (But you need at least 2 people for career mode)

i suck at these games. "medium" is as much as i can handle.
    100% Cacti

MrAgave is offline Administrator

It sounds as if I am missing out on some fun, I might have to give Guitar Hero a go. Do you guys wear those hats with the beer can holders and just stick your reidel full of tequila there and sip from the tube or do you pour the tequila or margarita into a camelback?

True gamers have hands free at all times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast