Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

I have done 2 reviews of this product (one blind and one not):

7 Leguas Reposado NOM 1120 Tasted 5/27/07. On this date I tried this tequila by doing a blind tasting at Zocalo using a snifter. This tequila is a pale yellow color and has intense aromas of earth, fruit, and floral. There are also moderate aromas of spice followed by mild smoke. A mellow taste on the tip of the tongue leads to a sweet tequila taste with a small amount of bitterness. The 7 Leguas Reposado flavor contains intense fruit, agave, and earth flavors with moderate floral. The tequila also has mild intensities of vanilla, spice, and wood followed by hints of caramel and smoke. 7 Leguas Reposado finishes with a medium to long duration of flavor and a numbing alcohol feeling. This tequila has been awarded the overall rating of 92 points out of 100.

7 Leguas Reposado NOM 1120 Tasted on 5/18/07 at 5:00pm. I tried this tequila, which cost me $11, at Zocalo and tasted it in a snifter. With a pale yellow color, this tequila has intense aromas of floral, fruit, and earth. Other aromas include moderate spice and vanilla with mild smoke. The tequila has a medium mouth feel and on the first sip is sweet with mild-to-moderate bitterness. 7 Leguas Reposado has numerous arrays of flavors due to its 6 months of aging. Intense flavors of agave and fruit are followed by moderate notes of earth and floral. With a medium duration of flavor, tastes of mild spice and smoke with a hint of vanilla bring this tequila to a numbing finish. 7 Leguas Reposado has received the rating of 89 points out of 100.
TJ
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments