Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

I am a fairly new tequila drinker, and when I read the review on here about this one I have to say I was hesitant to try it. But I really liked the different look of this tequila bottle so I was intrigued and had to find out for myself if what I read was true. So here is MY experience with Luna Malvada Reposado.

Aroma: Strong bold scent of caramel/honey.

Initial Taste: Spices and sweetness combined. Didn't burn my nose just smelling it, like some.

Body: It has a dry, smooth entry with the flavors of vanilla, zesty orange, spice and dried herbs.

Finish: A lasting sweet and smoky finish that lingers.

Overall I truly enjoyed this drink, pleasantly surprised and GLAD I tried it for myself. I will be putting this on my shelf to offer to friends and family. They did their homework and found a flavor that is truly amazing, and after some research... I found that they are the highest rated brand in the category. Glad I didn't go off of the recommendation of the other reviewer. I recommend this for a sophisticated drinker, not a tequila shooter. This one has class. So try it for yourself, it's the only way to know.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments