Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

I've long been a fan of the Centinela brand in the older round bottles. I've been told that when the bottles changed, so did the formula, so I'm hoping that I'm not disappointed as this is my first taste of the blanco from the square bottle.

Aroma: Very nice cooked agave nose with floral notes. Maybe a hint of white pepper as well.
Initial Taste: Nice and thick agave filled entry. A well balanced sweetness with just enough spice to round it out.
Body: A great oily body. Hints of cinnamon and pepper give it a powerful, but very tasty spice. Just a hint of earth rounds it out.
Finish: A medium length finish with a nice agave punch and pepper linger. Very classic.

This is an authentically well made blanco. It has all of the elements that you look for, but it adds a bit extra in the cinnamon/spice hint to make it stand out. For under $40, this is a blanco that is definitely worthy of a place on your shelf. It's not quite as fruity as the old Centinela, but that doesn't mean it's not good. If you like a good blanco, check this one out.

TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments