Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

I'm not going to give you a pile of pretentious crap. I've been drinking tequila since the 1970's; I know what I like and what I don't. I'll sip a half a bottle in a night and judge a lot by whether I can deal with work the next day, or feel like killing any small mammal that speaks ttoo loudly.
If this description speaks to you...read on.
This is good stuff. It rolls down smooth, and has a bit more life to it than Patron or Cabo. Mostly oak in the flavor, but not enough to cover the fact that this is cactus running down yer pipes. Just a really mellow flavor that gives emphasis to the "ahhh" on the swallow, and makes you smile at your new best friend while he/she pours the next shot.Next morning is a clean experience; drink half a bottle and you'll want to take a nap during the workday, but you can roll with the crap if you can't. But you don't hurt, and that means clean, which is want we all want once we put our snifters down and get real.
Bottom line: good stuff, I like the silve better tan Cabo or Patron, and Carlos knowds his tequila as well as he knows his Les Paul. Enjoy.
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments