Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

3 Amigos Anejo NOM 1499 Tasted on 5/30/08 at 5:30pm. I tasted this tequila in my home and used a Riedel glass for tasting. The bottle has a unique design so it truly stands out on any shelf. 3 Amigos ages their Anejo for two years which causes it to be a pale yellow golden color. Intense aromas of this tequila include floral accents that are followed by moderate notes of fruit and mild notes of vanilla. In the mouth, the Anejo is light and mellow. While the tequila is sweet, there is no bitterness. When examining the flavors of 3 Amigos Anejo, first impressions include moderate to intense agave, fruit, and floral accents. On a second sip, I noticed moderate flavors of vanilla. When searching for deeper flavors upon tasting the tequila, one can taste mild notes of wood and hints of earth, spice, and caramel. Finishing with a long duration of flavor and a nice slight numbing alcohol intensity, this tequila is found to be a very light refreshing Anejo perfect for summer. I awarded 3 Amigos Anejo the rating of 90/91 points out of 100.
TJ
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments