Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

This is one of the smoothest and flavorful drink I have ever experienced. I am not a REDECK drinker, bt a very intellectual person, who is looking for the smooth and flavorful drink to enjoy - but I will write about my direct experience with an entire bottle of this Sauza.
A friend provide me with this Sauza as a special gift directly from Mexico. I took this bottle with me on a South Texas Hill Country get-a-way between San Antonio and Del Rio, Texas. The get away consist of a very remote hill side cabin, with campfire, South Texas Country Music, and the Big Texas sky.
When I cracked the seal on the bottle, the smell was very warm and aromatic. My girl-friend and I went shot-for-shot for about 10 rounds and this Sauza is very smooth going down and after about the 3rd shot the numbing effect started to kick in - and even to the point of being somewhat drunk afterwards, we never got past the point of losing control. The next day, we had absolutely no hang-over and even went on to do 11 shots the following night and still not burn/bite to the taste. This Sauza inital taste does have a carmel flavor after taste, but the fruitfullness entices you to go back for more.
I rate this very high simply because it is absolutely good to drink!!! The presentation of the bottle is simple and pleasing to all aspects to handle and access these spirits.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments