Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

OK- I don't work for Cabo Wabo (but I wish I did.) This is the best Tequila I have ever had! I've only been a fan of Tequila for about a year and a half. I started with Cabo Wabo Reposado, I've had the Blanco, Anejo and Reposado as well. Aside from the Uno, the Reposado is still my favorite. I'm trying to expand my horizons- I've had Don Julio, Patron, Partida, Scorpion, Caso Noble, Tierras Organic, Ultima and Jose Cuervo. I just ordered a bottle of Asom Broso 11 Month Reposado. At the Mexican Pavillion in Epcot at Walt Disney World, I took the top of the line Tequila Flight. I don't remember the names, but they were good. I'm a drink-it-straight kind of guy- Shots, no salt, lime or ice.

But I digress: The Uno impressed me with its wood and leather box and crystal decanter. The intial nose is also impressive. On first taste, I imagined candy, it was creamy and smooth and had the best finish. Smooth, no burn. I didn't give it all 100s because of my limited experience. As for price- I've seen it all they way up to $275 a bottle, but I bought it online for $129! So relatively speaking I feel like I got a deal. I'm on my second bottle since April. (Birthday and Father's Day- Woo Hoo!)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments