Review Detail

Republic Tequila Plata
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     August 31, 2009    
My tequila sweet spot is in the reposados, but I decided to expand my horizons by purchasing a bottle of the Republic Tequila Plata. I was pleasantly surprized by the minty sweetness of this blanco and how smoothly it goes down. The Republic blanco has a light and sweet aroma. The flavor has an amazing minty sweetness throughout, with a bite at the finish to remind you that you are sipping a blanco. Very smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend this tequila to the experienced due to it's unique flavor, and it would be a good tequila to introduce the uninitiated to sipping as it is overall relatively mild and very smooth.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by iSip March 17, 2011
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (5)

My tequila sweet spot is in the reposados, but I decided to expand my horizons by purchasing a bottle of the Republic Tequila Plata. I was pleasantly surprized by the minty sweetness of this blanco and how smoothly it goes down. The Republic blanco has a light and sweet aroma. The flavor has an amazing minty sweetness throughout, with a bite at the finish to remind you that you are sipping a blanco. Very smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend this tequila to the experienced due to it's unique flavor, and it would be a good tequila to introduce the uninitiated to sipping as it is overall relatively mild and very smooth.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account