Review Detail

Hi-Time Wine Cellars
United States
Submitted by Tequila.net     June 24, 2007    
This is by far the best place to buy spirits online! One caveat: you must live in one of the states they can ship to! Thankfully I do, as they are a good 30-40% cheaper than any local New York State liquor store, and any other web site I have found! Case in point: Cabo Uno- $129 Cheapest locally- $219, next cheapest web site I found: $149! Same goes for my every day poison- Cabo Wabo Reposado: $27.99! On sale here in NY it goes for $44! Buy in bulk and save on shipping!

On one occasion when I had to call for assistance, they were very helpful and friendly!

I have placed multiple orders, and will continue to do so until my liver gives out...
Overall rating 

Agave Spirit Selection 

Prices 

Reviewed by Chip July 24, 2010
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

This is by far the best place to buy spirits online! One caveat: you must live in one of the states they can ship to! Thankfully I do, as they are a good 30-40% cheaper than any local New York State liquor store, and any other web site I have found! Case in point: Cabo Uno- $129 Cheapest locally- $219, next cheapest web site I found: $149! Same goes for my every day poison- Cabo Wabo Reposado: $27.99! On sale here in NY it goes for $44! Buy in bulk and save on shipping!

On one occasion when I had to call for assistance, they were very helpful and friendly!

I have placed multiple orders, and will continue to do so until my liver gives out...

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account