Review Detail

Fina Estampa Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     December 21, 2006    
First off, I need to emphasize how loyal I am to blanco. I just prefer the strong agave taste without any distractions. But since the store near my house only stocked the Reposado and Anejo for this brand, I thought what the hell! I couldnt be more impressed suprised. The aroma through the initial taste were very subtle, yet obvious presence of agave. The body brought up the citrus and agave presence even further. The finish was what I really like in a fine tequila, it left me wanting another sip. it was smooth as silk. The woody presence was faint, just as I like it. I can see how someone would say it lacks some body to it, but for me, this was a great reposado. And I WILL be getting another bottle.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Piña April 24, 2008
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (260)

First off, I need to emphasize how loyal I am to blanco. I just prefer the strong agave taste without any distractions. But since the store near my house only stocked the Reposado and Anejo for this brand, I thought what the hell! I couldnt be more impressed suprised. The aroma through the initial taste were very subtle, yet obvious presence of agave. The body brought up the citrus and agave presence even further. The finish was what I really like in a fine tequila, it left me wanting another sip. it was smooth as silk. The woody presence was faint, just as I like it. I can see how someone would say it lacks some body to it, but for me, this was a great reposado. And I WILL be getting another bottle.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account