Review Detail

Sauza Tequila Extra Gold
Mixtos
Submitted by Tequila.net     March 07, 2007    
Between a trip to San Miguel de Allende, GTO, MX last week & Cinco de Mayo the other day, I've got some catch-up reviewing to do.

Gold is gold but this one is better than Joe Crow or @ least this is how I see most Sauza products compared to Cuervo. The weak agave nose laced with alcohol progressed into a semi-sweet tasting spirit with hints of wood, more alcohol, & some vanilla. This all resulted in a medium body with a short finish. Sauza Gold is reasonably smooth, it's greatest attribute. Not a bad, inexpensive mixer.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by El Jefe May 08, 2009
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (66)

Between a trip to San Miguel de Allende, GTO, MX last week & Cinco de Mayo the other day, I've got some catch-up reviewing to do.

Gold is gold but this one is better than Joe Crow or @ least this is how I see most Sauza products compared to Cuervo. The weak agave nose laced with alcohol progressed into a semi-sweet tasting spirit with hints of wood, more alcohol, & some vanilla. This all resulted in a medium body with a short finish. Sauza Gold is reasonably smooth, it's greatest attribute. Not a bad, inexpensive mixer.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account