Brand
Los Azulejos
NOM
Agave Region
Distillation
Alcohol Volume
Price Category

Tequila Los Azulejos Silver

Tequila Los Azulejos Silver is 100% Agave and is bottled after a second distillation in order to keep its natural characteristics together with transparency and brightness.

Los Azulejos Tequila Silver is packaged in a beautiful bottles made from hand-blown artisan glass, which allows one to appreciate the color and vivacity of this delicious Tequila.

Los Azulejos (Ah-zoo-le-hos) comes from the Mexican art form "Talavera". Talavera is hand-painted earthenware made in the Puebla region of Mexico. Talavera tiles, called Azulejos, have been used to decorate the most beautiful homes and haciendas in Mexico for many centuries.

Photos by TEQUILA.net

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

81(1)
Initial Taste

79(1)
Body

79(1)
Finish

79(1)
Enjoyability

78(1)
Price

80(1)
Presentation

75(1)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted on 10/15/08 out of a snifter. For me, Los Azulejos Blanco had a very unique taste, and not in a good way. In addition to the alcohol taste though out, there was also a sort of stale peppermint taste also, but not in a good way. It's hard to explain, maybe you'll have to see for yourself. Not to mention the cork stuck inside the bottle as I was taking it off for the first time. All in all, something I'm not going to buy again.

Aroma: A unique peppermint nose.
Initial Taste: A thin mouth feel, it's bitter with an alcohol burn.
Body: An agave body with additional tastes of peppermint and additives.
Finish: A semi heated finish with an unpleasant peppermint aftertaste.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 2 0