Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tequiza - Beer

Default Re: Tequiza - Beer

Yeah I was told they carried it at the Wal Mart by my house, I went to go check it out and saw them for 6.19.....I decided to go another route and I got Bud Light

Anyways, I was looking at the "spanish beer section"....what about Modelo...is that any good or Negra Modelo? I like the short fat bottles, I almost bought some....any opinions on that stuff?
    Tequila Don Valente....ask for it.

bn087, All Mexical Beer is GOOD

Modelo has 2 beers, the Negra is dark and they have Especial which is golden color, both are very good, you'd be happy with either one.

If you can ever find it, try Indio, it's my personal favorite. I'm not sure it's even carried in the U.S.

Unfortunately I was sucked in (it sounded good at the time). I'd rather drink warm spoiled milk! 5 1/2 of them went down the drain. Don't waste your money. Maybe just add 1/2 oz of good tequila and a lime to a good beer.
    GO BROWNS!!!

I use to like it but have not had any in 10 yrs. Me and my best friend would drink tequila shots and chase with tequiza.

Im indian and he's vietnamese, looking back it was just like Harold and Kumar!

I've tried Pacifica, Modelo and Tequiza now...

Pacifica and Negra Modelo are my favorites. I wouldn't buy Tequiza again...beer shouldn't be marketed in the same genre as agave.
    Tequila Don Valente....ask for it.

Default TEQUIZA no more

Tequiza

TEQUIZA has been discontinued as the weblink shows. I only discovered it about a year or so ago, and it was too late to get enough extra wrod-of-mouth out about it, to keep it in production, maybe?

I loved it from my first swallow. My wife, not generally a beer drinker, really liked it also. It had a very refeshing easy going down taste. We now drink Bud Light Lime, which as the Tequiza webpage shows, is now their recommended beer.

Next thing you know, Bud Ice Light will be gone, as it's getting harder and harder to find. Great taste, same alc% as Bud Ice, less fattening. Beer bellies are what they are because of beer, so light with same taste and alc% is a plus

Been there - had it - nasty.

Tequiza is very old news and nothing worth writing about. Stick with tequila or beer, dont waste time on this.

Never tried Tequiza, but over here we have something called 'Desperados' which is allegedly a 'tequila-flavoured beer'.

Is it ****.

It just tastes like regular (cheap) beer with some lime flavouring (it doesn't taste like real lime) in it - there's no tequila taste at all. There's no tequila in it according to the ingredients on the bottle either.

I'd rather have a bottle of Sol or Corona and follow that up with a good anejo or marg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12