Alcohol Volume
Price Category
Facebook Page
Twitter Page
Tasting Awards
2012 TEQUILA.net Awards - "Best of the Best" Best Lowland Blanco Tequila
2012 TEQUILA.net Awards - Best of the Best

Abreojos Tequila Silver

Abreojos Tequila Silver is 100% Blue Agave produced in the Lowlands of Jalisco at Destiladora del Valle de Tequila. Most brands are expensive because you pay for the bottle instead of the Tequila. It should be about what is in the bottle. Abreojos Tequila, favored by those looking for unparalleled smoothness, but preferred by aficionados for its incredible aromas and flavors.

To ensure that the best tequila can be made, each process must be carried out slowly and carefully.  Our Master Distiller Luis Gabriel Orendain Robles's family has been crafting tequila for almost 200 years.  He combines new technology with old family traditions to create the unique flavors and aromas of Abreojos. Our all natural Blue Weber Agave are estate grown in the lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico.  It can take up to10-12 years for each Agave to ripen before harvesting, and only then can the finest Agave be selected to make Abreojos Tequila. The Agave are slowly cooked in traditional brick ovens, and carefully distilled twice. We strive to prevail with Abreojos and hope you enjoy our craft.

Abreojos is the Next Generation of Tequila; original, bold, creative, contemporary. We let our actions and our Tequila speak louder than our words. Our Master Distiller Luis Gabriel Orendain Robles is the "Next Generation" tequila producer in a family with generations in the craft.  Enjoy what you drink, and the people you are with. Open Your Eyes Responsibly.

Photo by TEQUILA.net

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

90(2)
Initial Taste

92(2)
Body

92(2)
Finish

92(2)
Enjoyability

93(2)
Price

98(2)
Presentation

85(2)
AMAZING BLANCO- THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

This is simply Delicious Blanco tequila. It has become one of my favorites from the first sip. My kind of blanco with the nose being peppery and spicy, with no alcohol burn or funky flavor. Initial taste is SMOOTH and a silky light oil develops into a nice pepper and spice taste. Nothing weird going on here, it is unbelievably smooth for a double distilled blanco. I guess when it's done right, double distilled is all you need, and you get the full effect. The bottle is fine with me, as I'd rather have the effort go into the tequila not the bottle. This is simply delicious- Long Island Lou
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

A simple looking bottle but what is inside is simply one of the most delicious blanco's I have ever had. The nose is medium agave and pepper/spice very little brine.The taste is full of fresh agave,pepper,and cinnamon,lots of body coats the mouth nicely and the finish is a nice medium warmth that lasts.The price for 750 ml was 30.00 and this is better tasting then blancos costing 2-3 times as much. A great sipping blanco at a working mans price.I will be stocking up on this !!
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0