88 (2)
28264 0 2 0 0
1519 Tequila Reposado

Tequila Review

Brand
NOM
Alcohol Volume

Tequila 1519 Reposado

Tequila 1519 Reposado is 100% Blue Agave, aged in oak barrels between two months and one year, and is a tribute to the Tequila connoisseur.

Tequila 1519 is intended as a salute to the first Andalusian steeds brought to Mexico in 1519. These horses became the seed stock for our famed Azteca Stallions lineage, now part of Mexico's pride and history.

Ana Maria Romero is the Tequila Master for Tequila 1519, and is responsible for the profile development of this brand. Ana Maria is known for her tasting and aroma expertise in the Tequila industry.

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

86(2)
Initial Taste

86(2)
Body

88(2)
Finish

89(2)
Enjoyability

89(2)
Price

93(2)
Presentation

89(2)
Really good stuff at a good price (for now)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

My son in law got a bottle of this from Hi time wine for $13. Wow. We drank half the bottle right away. (Sipping and enjoying every drop). The aroma was not to exciting but the finish was very pleasant and we both found it very smooth. It's a light bodied repo but very enjoyable and at a great price. If you can find some give it a try. I would give it a strong 90 points. and I hope to get a few bottles for myself tomorrow.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Price: $25-35/bottle

Aroma: Light agave with hints of earth and light smoke.

Initial Taste: Creamy agave entry with light spice and vanilla.

Body: Medium bodied. Kind of a muted overall profile. There's some agave, spice, vanilla and wood. They work well together, but the flavors aren't very big.

Finish: More or less an extension of the flavors in the body. Lingers for a medium length of time. Decent, but not memorable.

For a value tequila, the flavors are decent, but this isn't one that I would say to rush out and buy unless it's on closeout...which is currently is at Hi Time for $12.99. At that price, get the whole line and do a vertical tasting with friends. I don't know how much longer it will last, but for that price it's worth a shot. For $30, it's probably a pass
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0