Brand
Arco del Cabo
NOM
Agave Region
Distillation Method
Distillation
Alcohol Volume

Arco del Cabo Tequila Blanco

Arco del Cabo Tequila Blanco - 100% Puro de Agave, and is exclusively distilled and bottled by Tres Mujeres, in Amatitan, Jalisco, in the heart of tequila valley. Our tequila is distilled 100% naturally,with no chemicals, fillers, colorents, etc. Just 100% premium Blue Agave.

Arco del Cabo Tequila is available currently in two collector edition designs. Arco decco and Arco del Cabo. Both bottles are hand made and uniquely beautiful and contain smooth award winning tequila from the Tres Mujeres Ranch. Available in blanco, reposado, and añejo, in 750 ml. and 375 ml sizes.

Arco del Cabo Tequila changed their name in 2011 to El Arco Tequila. El Arco Tequila Products

Photos by Tequila.net

Editor review

1 review
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Arco del Cabo Blanco * Tasted June 2010 * Riedel Tequila Glass

Appearance: clear - slow tears
Aroma: musty agave, grapefruit and grass
Initial Taste: sweet agave with citrus and grass
Spirit Body: cooked agave and light spice
Finish / Aftertaste: long finish with orange and spearmint

Excellent flavor in a unique bottle!
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

87(1)
Initial Taste

88(1)
Body

87(1)
Finish

88(1)
Enjoyability

88(1)
Price

90(1)
Presentation

92(1)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Small brand, big distillery. El Arco hails from NOM 1466 (Tres Mujeres) and isn't all that widely distributed. I did try the añejo a while back and thought it was a decent tequila. Much like that review, this was done completely blind with no knowledge of the brand before writing the notes. I try to do that whenever possible with the reviews to provide the most unbiased notes possible and then do my brand research afterwards. On to the notes...

Price: $40/bottle

Aroma: A big nose of raw/green agave. Pine, mint and citrus notes.

Initial Taste: Very similar to the nose. A nice sweet agave flavor with grassy/vegetal elements and a hint of pepper.

Body: Fairly mild on the middle of the palate. Nice sweetness still present and it’s really balanced between the sweetness and the green and spicy notes.

Finish: A fairly short, but pleasant finish. Nice peppery linger with just a hint of mint.

I like this tequila, but maybe don’t quite love it. It’s got nice flavors and is fairly mild. Would be a good starter tequila for sure and is a very easy drinker. Much like the more aged brother, it's a bit muted, but if you are a fan of the arch in Cabo, you might want this one for that reason...and because it's very drinkable. Outside of that, I'm not sure you need to spend a lot of time seeking this one out.
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0