Thread: New Member Hello and Ask where to buy San Matias Gran Reserva

Default New Member Hello and Ask where to buy San Matias Gran Reserva

Hello to all of you. I just registered after enjoying your many discussions and interesting threads here. I am not a true Tequila drinker yet but I do collect an assortment of bottles and never open them.

However with Tequila I do enjoy having a shot in good company. I live in Sacramento, in your neck of the woods Tequila Joe! I hope I have as good luck as you do, hunting for good deals I am looking for the Alcatraz bottles too.

Speaking of which I am interested in getting a bottle of San Matias Gran Reserva. I did take advantage of the Tezon deal, Gran Centenario and I ordered a 1921 Crema after reading all your posts. Thanks for the tips.

Cheers!

MrAgave is offline Administrator

San Matias Gran Reserva here:
    Mission Liquor

The San Matias Gran Reserva is a mixto, most people don't catch that. I think the Anejo throws them off.

Tequila Joe is offline TequilaForACause.com

Quote Originally Posted by sanjm23 View Post
    Hello to all of you. I just registered after enjoying your many discussions and interesting threads here. I am not a true Tequila drinker yet but I do collect an assortment of bottles and never open them.

However with Tequila I do enjoy having a shot in good company. I live in Sacramento, in your neck of the woods Tequila Joe! I hope I have as good luck as you do, hunting for good deals I am looking for the Alcatraz bottles too.

Speaking of which I am interested in getting a bottle of San Matias Gran Reserva. I did take advantage of the Tezon deal, Gran Centenario and I ordered a 1921 Crema after reading all your posts. Thanks for the tips.

Cheers!
    Welcome. I know the GR is around but off the top of my head the only place I can remember that has it for sure is Valley Wine in Davis.

Hi Tequila Joe! I have enjoyed your posts and I am anxious to follow your skills in finding good bottles for good prices. I will chk out Valley Wine for the GR. I will surely look out for more tasting events and hope to meet you there. Thank you for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Joe View Post
    Welcome. I know the GR is around but off the top of my head the only place I can remember that has it for sure is Valley Wine in Davis.