Thread: Shipping Costs

Default Shipping Costs

Which online liquor stores offer the best shipping rates? It's easy enough to get the bottle prices but you have to work your way through credit card and address information before you learn the shipping costs Also, are there any new deals out there for tequila.net members?

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaLover View Post
    Which online liquor stores offer the best shipping rates? It's easy enough to get the bottle prices but you have to work your way through credit card and address information before you learn the shipping costs Also, are there any new deals out there for tequila.net members?

To me in Central Texas...wineandliquordepot.com.

I think I had 6 bottles shipped for about 25.00. They were all secured seperately in bubble wrap and packaging tape. They were placed neatly in the box with popcorn styrophome surrounding. The package was sent and on my doorstep in 3 days from California. I was very impressed.

Most companies would have charged me about 35.00.

Keep in mind the more you order the cheaper the shipping gets. And shipping varries greatly depending on where its sent from and where its being received. I hope this helps!
    Tequila Don Valente....ask for it.

blagave is offline Agave Aficionados

Fortunately, here is Southern CA, we have many stores near by where we can just go and pick up the tequila.

One of the places here that I have bought tequila from for the past 10 years is Wine & Liquor Depot ....listed on Tequila.net store locations. There pricing is good and I have heard here in the forum that the shipping is reasonable.

Depending on how much you buy, I would try Bridgeview Liquor Bridgeview Discount Liquors in NY of all places. I usually by 6 bottles at a time and they had free shipping. The free shipping is no longer listed, but I just bought 6 bottles back in Dec. I emailed them first and asked if they would ship for free and they said yes, so you might want to ask that question anywhere you order from for any amount of bottles you purchase......all they can say is no.

Online shopping is a necessity here in Michigan, unless you can get a local store to special order. Most have four or five bottles and they might all be mixtos. You hate to have them order six bottles and find out the taste is a dud. I get to Chicago when ever possible, where the selection is greater.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaLover View Post
    Online shopping is a necessity here in Michigan, unless you can get a local store to special order. Most have four or five bottles and they might all be mixtos. You hate to have them order six bottles and find out the taste is a dud. I get to Chicago when ever possible, where the selection is greater.
    Welp, thats whats nice about online ordering. Its delivered to your doorstep and you get to pick from an unlimited amount of tequila.

Every tequila I ordered cannot be found here locally. Don Augustin, Fina Estampa, Rey De Copas, and Don Abraham...I ordered all of these (high rated) tequilas. I would have been concerned if I didnt do some research. But thats what tequila.net is for ....I was so pleased with my shipment. I also noticed the prices at wineandliquordepot.com are so much lower than local pricing that I still receive a better price even with shipping charges.

Take for instance Don Augustin's lineup...you can get the ENTIRE lineup for 19-29.00. I think its available elsewhere for prices ranging 30-40.00...Don Abraham Anejo is also priced at only 35.00 and one of the best low priced anejos I have consumed.

Try out online ordering, it sucks having to spend the bucks to order 4+ bottles but its more than worth it when you take into account how much you may of saved and the quality of the tequila.
    Tequila Don Valente....ask for it.