Review Detail

Arette Tequila Blanco
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     April 15, 2007    
Arette Blanco ? NOM 1109 ? Tasted 3/1/07. The tequila is clear in color. Beginning with intense earthy, fruity, spicy, and floral aromas, the deeper aromas include moderate smoke scents. On the tip of the tongue there is a mellow sensation that is followed by a sweet taste with no bitterness. Upon tasting, the tequila has intense agave and earth with moderate spice flavors. Arette Blanco tequila finishes with a medium duration of flavor and slight numbing alcohol intensity. Overall, I rate this tequila at the ?B+? level.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Joe May 27, 2007
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (148)

Arette Blanco ? NOM 1109 ? Tasted 3/1/07. The tequila is clear in color. Beginning with intense earthy, fruity, spicy, and floral aromas, the deeper aromas include moderate smoke scents. On the tip of the tongue there is a mellow sensation that is followed by a sweet taste with no bitterness. Upon tasting, the tequila has intense agave and earth with moderate spice flavors. Arette Blanco tequila finishes with a medium duration of flavor and slight numbing alcohol intensity. Overall, I rate this tequila at the ?B+? level.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account