Review Detail

Corazon de Agave Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 05, 2007    
I almost always taste & review at home with my own bottle but I made an exception with the three Corazones during the holidays at a Mexican restaurant. This light brown, golden, yellow tequila exhibited slight wood & vanilla aromas which were also apparent in the initial taste. A nice spicy aged sweetness evolved into smoky wood & nutty flavors. The medium finish rolled across my tongue & ended at the back of the throat with soft dissipation resulting in a smooth tasting experience. Corazon Reposado is a better bargain than the blanco however there are better reposado's on the market for less money.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by El Jefe December 27, 2008
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (66)

I almost always taste & review at home with my own bottle but I made an exception with the three Corazones during the holidays at a Mexican restaurant. This light brown, golden, yellow tequila exhibited slight wood & vanilla aromas which were also apparent in the initial taste. A nice spicy aged sweetness evolved into smoky wood & nutty flavors. The medium finish rolled across my tongue & ended at the back of the throat with soft dissipation resulting in a smooth tasting experience. Corazon Reposado is a better bargain than the blanco however there are better reposado's on the market for less money.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account