Review Detail

Corazon de Agave Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 05, 2007    
Alright...Corazon Reposado. Initial nose has a bright and peppery smell.Initial taste was also bright and oak filled with a secondary white pepper note with moderate agave flavor. Very good body but a little thin for what I'm used to in a reposado. Moderate smoothness but I've had smoother at the price. I don't do an initial response on enjoyability...I give it time and Corazon grew on me in time. Although not a great sipping tequila, it mixes well and in this regard, is a highly enjoyable tequila. At $25 per bottle, I would buy again but for the price there are better options. Presentation?... I liked the old packaging rather than the new bottle that it presently comes in.Still...not a bad choice.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by El Gnombre July 09, 2017
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (3)

Corazon de Agave Tequila Reposado

Alright...Corazon Reposado. Initial nose has a bright and peppery smell.Initial taste was also bright and oak filled with a secondary white pepper note with moderate agave flavor. Very good body but a little thin for what I'm used to in a reposado. Moderate smoothness but I've had smoother at the price. I don't do an initial response on enjoyability...I give it time and Corazon grew on me in time. Although not a great sipping tequila, it mixes well and in this regard, is a highly enjoyable tequila. At $25 per bottle, I would buy again but for the price there are better options. Presentation?... I liked the old packaging rather than the new bottle that it presently comes in.Still...not a bad choice.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account