Review Detail

Corzo Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     April 13, 2007    
This is a very impressive Tequila and in my opinion the quality is obvious. There are no surprises with this Tequila. Great bottle. Color and aroma are excellent. Finish is very smooth from the first shot to the last. No chaser necessary and no hang over what so ever which are the two most important qualities to me in a fine Tequila. An excellent product all around. For what it's worth I highly recommend it. I've only been drinking Tequila's for approximately 5 years now but have spent a small fortune and tasted just about every one on the US market. Enjoy!
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by victorg January 23, 2012
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (10)

This is a very impressive Tequila and in my opinion the quality is obvious. There are no surprises with this Tequila. Great bottle. Color and aroma are excellent. Finish is very smooth from the first shot to the last. No chaser necessary and no hang over what so ever which are the two most important qualities to me in a fine Tequila. An excellent product all around. For what it's worth I highly recommend it. I've only been drinking Tequila's for approximately 5 years now but have spent a small fortune and tasted just about every one on the US market. Enjoy!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account