Review Detail

Cazadores Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by El Jefe     May 20, 2008    
After a long weekend of enjoying beer in London with a friend, my doctor informed me of a food allergy I had developed that forced me to eliminate Gluten from my diet. When I asked him what my alcohol of choice should be he emailed me with his favorite Tequila, Cazadores Reposado.

Five years later Cazadores has become my staple alcoholic beverage. Its smooth, light flavor can be enjoyed in moderation and excess. This versatile Tequila is great neat, on ice or mixed with your favorite complement.

Priced less than inferior Tequila's such as Patron there is no better Tequila for the money available in the US.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by lutzpsbc June 11, 2011
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

After a long weekend of enjoying beer in London with a friend, my doctor informed me of a food allergy I had developed that forced me to eliminate Gluten from my diet. When I asked him what my alcohol of choice should be he emailed me with his favorite Tequila, Cazadores Reposado.

Five years later Cazadores has become my staple alcoholic beverage. Its smooth, light flavor can be enjoyed in moderation and excess. This versatile Tequila is great neat, on ice or mixed with your favorite complement.

Priced less than inferior Tequila's such as Patron there is no better Tequila for the money available in the US.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account