Review Detail

Trago Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     April 20, 2007    
Tasted in a shot glass sticking to the sides with thin legs forming after a good amount of time. Trago Reposado Color: tiny faint brown tint Aroma: agave and a bit of wood Taste: light on the tongue with the taste of pure agave, clay and wood with a harsh bite This is the first Tequila I have choked on. Not the kinda of choke from about ready to puke, but like when you take your first smoke. This is a very rough reposado that make me not want to try their blanco or anejo even with the slick bottle.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by senor pescados February 17, 2009
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (43)

Tasted in a shot glass sticking to the sides with thin legs forming after a good amount of time. Trago Reposado Color: tiny faint brown tint Aroma: agave and a bit of wood Taste: light on the tongue with the taste of pure agave, clay and wood with a harsh bite This is the first Tequila I have choked on. Not the kinda of choke from about ready to puke, but like when you take your first smoke. This is a very rough reposado that make me not want to try their blanco or anejo even with the slick bottle.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account