Review Detail

Casa Noble Single Barrel Anejo Tequila
Extra Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     December 20, 2009    
I love dark chocolate and this is what I identify with every time I tate Casa Noble EA, but it is more than that, spices, cooked agave, orange peel and some nice flower notes. Taste again you get the initial dark chocolate and then progresses into almonds, orange peel, vanilla, agave and flowers. Well balanced with enough complexity but maintaining that base as a tequila. Body is full and color is nice golden, red/orange, coper with a lot of light. Finish is long and very much pleasurable with a bit of dry feeling from the long aging.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by jagghb April 10, 2014
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (9)

Dark Chocolate

I love dark chocolate and this is what I identify with every time I tate Casa Noble EA, but it is more than that, spices, cooked agave, orange peel and some nice flower notes. Taste again you get the initial dark chocolate and then progresses into almonds, orange peel, vanilla, agave and flowers. Well balanced with enough complexity but maintaining that base as a tequila. Body is full and color is nice golden, red/orange, coper with a lot of light. Finish is long and very much pleasurable with a bit of dry feeling from the long aging.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account