Review Detail

Sin Rival Tequila Silver
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     May 28, 2011    
A wonderful blanco that is sure to please every palate, from the most discriminating tequila lovers to self-acclaimed "haters" of the spirit.

Aroma: Cooked agave mild citrus on the nose. Delecate.
Initial taste: Sweet and straight-forward.
Body: Surprisingly oily and rich for a blanco.
Finish: Finishes with sweet agave, earth, and citrus. Very smooth, very simple, and surprisingly sweet like dessert.

I may have found a new favorite. If you're looking for a blanco that you can enjoy for dessert or if you want to convert some of your friends to loving tequila, this is the one. Exquisite.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by JungleLarry August 18, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (39)

A wonderful blanco that is sure to please every palate, from the most discriminating tequila lovers to self-acclaimed "haters" of the spirit.

Aroma: Cooked agave mild citrus on the nose. Delecate.
Initial taste: Sweet and straight-forward.
Body: Surprisingly oily and rich for a blanco.
Finish: Finishes with sweet agave, earth, and citrus. Very smooth, very simple, and surprisingly sweet like dessert.

I may have found a new favorite. If you're looking for a blanco that you can enjoy for dessert or if you want to convert some of your friends to loving tequila, this is the one. Exquisite.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Submitted by ottent
March 11, 2012
Sin Rival Blanco is absolutely my new favorite the only issue is availability. It's not the easy to find but well worth the search.
1 results - showing 1 - 1