Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted out of a snifter at my home Tequila Bar.
Color: Brilliant Pink/Rose color
Aroma-Nose: Agave aroma very bright and slightly sweet to the nose with a floral-like scent. Very little alcohol burn to the nostril.
Initial taste: Smooth light vanilla, intense agave flavor followed by an almost "pink peppercorn burst" starting at the tip of the tongue with a tartness that mellows into a silky smoothness that gradually sweetens to the end.
Body: Snifter showed shortness in legs running down it's side. Light mouthfeel.
Finish: Pleasant and long with a smooth sweet aftertaste that lingers for a pleasantly long time.
Smoothness: Effortless to drink. I found myself wanting to sip and savor, so as to make it last as long as possible. I would only consider serving this Blanco Rosa neat at room temperature so as to not disturb it's natural pink hue and 100% agave properties. This tequila should not ever be diluted in any way. If it was to be considered served chilled, I would not dilute it with ice. It may be acceptable to chill the bottle (not freeze) and then serve neat.
Presentation: Very attractively shaped bottle and exterior logo/lettering design and beautiful silver cap with synthetic cork stopper. (The only negative being I would have preferred a real cork stopper
T
Top 50 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments