Review Detail

Rey de Copas Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     May 11, 2007    
Having bought this bottle to add to my cellar for a later special occasion I was (forced) to dig it out due to a perished cork. The presentation is awesome, dodgy cork excepted. While I had always hoped for goodness to flow from this bottle, I am still in my early years of defining my preferred flavour profile. This Anejo is a real joy. From start to finish. If anyone is looking to treat themselves to a great example of an Anejo style, this would be a top pick. Caramel citrus on the nose with enough agave to pleasantly cut through in all departments. I can merrily sip on a glass, while nosing for hours. Well if the juice wasn't so tasty ;)

Great tequila, I would have to agree with the other reviewers and recommend this delicious anejo, well done indeed.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by onefinedrop March 05, 2016
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Having bought this bottle to add to my cellar for a later special occasion I was (forced) to dig it out due to a perished cork. The presentation is awesome, dodgy cork excepted. While I had always hoped for goodness to flow from this bottle, I am still in my early years of defining my preferred flavour profile. This Anejo is a real joy. From start to finish. If anyone is looking to treat themselves to a great example of an Anejo style, this would be a top pick. Caramel citrus on the nose with enough agave to pleasantly cut through in all departments. I can merrily sip on a glass, while nosing for hours. Well if the juice wasn't so tasty ;)

Great tequila, I would have to agree with the other reviewers and recommend this delicious anejo, well done indeed.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account