Review Detail

Riazul Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     December 02, 2008    
This is one of the sweetest tasting tequilas I've ever had. On initial taste, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey stand out. The aroma of tootsie rolls is feint but definitely familiar, making this an easy everyday drinking anejo. I do not recommend this with any food except cheesecake and/or flan...making both of those taste fantastic! The finish of this tequila is easy and mild with a hint of burn. Vanilla and almonds can be detected when sipping at room temperature. If you like it cold, it has a marshmallow finish. Overall, I like this tequila very much as an aperitif or dessert sipping drink. This tequila is for sure a winner!
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by bdespommier August 30, 2014
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Raizul Anejo..A Dessert Tequila

This is one of the sweetest tasting tequilas I've ever had. On initial taste, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey stand out. The aroma of tootsie rolls is feint but definitely familiar, making this an easy everyday drinking anejo. I do not recommend this with any food except cheesecake and/or flan...making both of those taste fantastic! The finish of this tequila is easy and mild with a hint of burn. Vanilla and almonds can be detected when sipping at room temperature. If you like it cold, it has a marshmallow finish. Overall, I like this tequila very much as an aperitif or dessert sipping drink. This tequila is for sure a winner!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account