Review Detail

Rey de Copas Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     May 11, 2007    
This is a very nice anejo. First thing to notice is the unique presentation - a very cool looking bottle, with an ashtray top over the cork. Very unique touch.

The nose is very pleasant: fruity, a hint of bubble gum, and a very subtle hint of citrus that seemed to vanish and then come back a couple different times.

The initial taste is nice, and the body is a nice balance of vanilla and berry fruit with a very good agave presence. Probably my favorite part was the finish which had a flavor that I'd best describe as somewhere between a strawberry and a raspberry, yet definitely not too sweet or overstated.

Very nice anejo. I'd recommend trying it if you have the chance.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by drawnad December 16, 2009
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (52)

This is a very nice anejo. First thing to notice is the unique presentation - a very cool looking bottle, with an ashtray top over the cork. Very unique touch.

The nose is very pleasant: fruity, a hint of bubble gum, and a very subtle hint of citrus that seemed to vanish and then come back a couple different times.

The initial taste is nice, and the body is a nice balance of vanilla and berry fruit with a very good agave presence. Probably my favorite part was the finish which had a flavor that I'd best describe as somewhere between a strawberry and a raspberry, yet definitely not too sweet or overstated.

Very nice anejo. I'd recommend trying it if you have the chance.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account