Review Detail

El Paisano Mexican Restaurant
United States
Submitted by Guillermo     October 08, 2007    
An unexpected find in Jefferson County, Missouri. If you are a tequila aficionado and live in the area, you have got to seek this little gem out. The manager "Vic" is a tequila nut himself and has gone out of his way to bring in an extensive selection of tequilas to include some of the ultra premiums like "Rey Sol","Cabo Uno", Cuervo "De La Familia" and Don Julio's "1942" and "Real". The tequila prices are very reasonable and the food is as authentic as you can find in the St. Louis area. The "Caldo Cammaron" is a personal favorite of mine which is a shrimp soup. On Fridays and Saturdays as well as certain other nights they have live music to add to the ambiance.
Overall rating 

Agave Spirit Selection 

Food 

Price 

Knowledge - Service 

Ambiance 

Reviewed by Guillermo October 10, 2007
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (3)

An unexpected find in Jefferson County, Missouri. If you are a tequila aficionado and live in the area, you have got to seek this little gem out. The manager "Vic" is a tequila nut himself and has gone out of his way to bring in an extensive selection of tequilas to include some of the ultra premiums like "Rey Sol","Cabo Uno", Cuervo "De La Familia" and Don Julio's "1942" and "Real". The tequila prices are very reasonable and the food is as authentic as you can find in the St. Louis area. The "Caldo Cammaron" is a personal favorite of mine which is a shrimp soup. On Fridays and Saturdays as well as certain other nights they have live music to add to the ambiance.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account