Review Detail

Buen Amigo Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by senor pescados     November 22, 2008    
Buen Amigo Reposado NOM 1417 Tasted on 1/27/08 at 6:30pm. I tried this tequila at a friend home and tasted it in a Riedel glass. With a pale yellow golden color, this tequila has intense aromas of earth and spice. Other aromas include moderate smoke. The tequila has a medium to oily mouth feel and on the first sip has a minimal sweetness with mild bitterness. Moderate flavors of agave, earth, spice, and wood are followed by mild notes of floral, smoke, and a chemical of some sort. With a short to medium duration of flavor this tequila finishes with a subtle alcohol intensity. Buen Amigo Reposado has received the rating of 79/80 points out of 100.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Joe January 03, 2009
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (148)

Buen Amigo Reposado NOM 1417 Tasted on 1/27/08 at 6:30pm. I tried this tequila at a friend home and tasted it in a Riedel glass. With a pale yellow golden color, this tequila has intense aromas of earth and spice. Other aromas include moderate smoke. The tequila has a medium to oily mouth feel and on the first sip has a minimal sweetness with mild bitterness. Moderate flavors of agave, earth, spice, and wood are followed by mild notes of floral, smoke, and a chemical of some sort. With a short to medium duration of flavor this tequila finishes with a subtle alcohol intensity. Buen Amigo Reposado has received the rating of 79/80 points out of 100.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account