Review Detail

Tezon Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     October 24, 2007    
I find Tequila Tezon to be one of the most enjoyable tequilas on the market. The Reposado is non-agressive on the nose with hints of citrus, mint, and wet earth. At first taste their is a very slight alcohol burn before giving way to a flury of flavors including slight caramel, vanilla, and citrus. The flavor continues to change through the long finish and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and minty with just the slightly smoke and oak taste. I highly recommend this reposado to all. It is my new favorite sipping tequila and I have no problem drinking it on the rocks like a fine scotch glass after glass.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by willbond007 January 24, 2008
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

I find Tequila Tezon to be one of the most enjoyable tequilas on the market. The Reposado is non-agressive on the nose with hints of citrus, mint, and wet earth. At first taste their is a very slight alcohol burn before giving way to a flury of flavors including slight caramel, vanilla, and citrus. The flavor continues to change through the long finish and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and minty with just the slightly smoke and oak taste. I highly recommend this reposado to all. It is my new favorite sipping tequila and I have no problem drinking it on the rocks like a fine scotch glass after glass.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account