Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Casa Noble has been around for a long time...and they've come out with plenty of special edition items over the years as well. So it should surprise no one that it is my most reviewed brand. This is the sixth review on a CN product and it is one that is no longer produced: The Cobalt Blue Ceramic Reposado. The history and celebrity owner ship (Carlos Santana) is well chronicled, so let's jump right in...

Price: $50/bottle (roughly $100-120 on secondary market now)

Aroma: Earthy agave with oak, nutty and dark chocolate notes

Initial Taste: A complex entry with earthy agave, nuts, fresh baked bread, vanilla and a hint of vegetal notes.

Body: A velvety and rich body. There's hint of fruit along with a big oak flavor that brings out of the bitter dark chocolate. There's still enough agave and vanilla sweetness to round it out.

Finish: A medium to long finish where the oak notes shine. Just hints of spice are there to give it an added complexity.

While I won't say that Casa Noble is my favorite brand overall, this product is excellent. If you are a fan of their work, you should definitely seek out this juice. The agave notes combined with the really good barrel aging (some the Casa Noble does as well as anyone), makes for a balanced and tasty repo. Excellent.
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments