Review Detail

Nobleza Azul Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     September 29, 2010    
I'm pretty much a shill for Feliciano Vivanco y Asociados, otherwise known as NOM 1414, at this point. Even the tequilas that come out of that distillery that I don't like as much as most are still in the top half of what is out there. So when I see a new brand from NOM 1414, I'm excited to taste it, but the brand may also be a victim of unrealistic expectations. I suppose you take the good with the bad with one guy's palate. Let's hope Nobleza lives up to his very tasty cousins.

Price: $35-45/bottle

Aroma: Buttery agave, honey and cinnamon & other spices. It almost smells like a cinnamon mini donut. A great nose.

Initial Taste: Buttery agave and baking spices. Not a ton of agave, but it's pretty tasty.

Body: A rich and oily body. There's a good balance of sweetness, spice, nuts and just a touch of oak.

Finish: A linger that is a lot like the aroma. Sweetness, butter and spice with just a hint of pepper. A tasty finish to a unique and flavorful tequila.

Nobleza is a unique and flavorful tequila. The agave flavor is light, but the other flavors are powerful and tasty...provided you like desserts full of butter (and who doesn't, really?). It's not like a lot of the other 1414 products, but they managed to produces another tasty, yet different, tequila. Salud!
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Tourist September 21, 2013
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (414)

Mini Donuts!

I'm pretty much a shill for Feliciano Vivanco y Asociados, otherwise known as NOM 1414, at this point. Even the tequilas that come out of that distillery that I don't like as much as most are still in the top half of what is out there. So when I see a new brand from NOM 1414, I'm excited to taste it, but the brand may also be a victim of unrealistic expectations. I suppose you take the good with the bad with one guy's palate. Let's hope Nobleza lives up to his very tasty cousins.

Price: $35-45/bottle

Aroma: Buttery agave, honey and cinnamon & other spices. It almost smells like a cinnamon mini donut. A great nose.

Initial Taste: Buttery agave and baking spices. Not a ton of agave, but it's pretty tasty.

Body: A rich and oily body. There's a good balance of sweetness, spice, nuts and just a touch of oak.

Finish: A linger that is a lot like the aroma. Sweetness, butter and spice with just a hint of pepper. A tasty finish to a unique and flavorful tequila.

Nobleza is a unique and flavorful tequila. The agave flavor is light, but the other flavors are powerful and tasty...provided you like desserts full of butter (and who doesn't, really?). It's not like a lot of the other 1414 products, but they managed to produces another tasty, yet different, tequila. Salud!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account