Review Detail

Muchote Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     December 24, 2007    
After so many comments in the preceding reviews about the plain bottle, let me say that the bottle is certainly the least important aspect. I'm not a guy who is taken in by artfully crafted blown glass and sparkly labels. I'm concerned with the quality of the contents.

Muchote doesn't disappoint. In fact, it should be marked down as a top value, with its very reasonable price. I like it more than some bottles in my cabinet that cost twice as much. It has a complex flavor that nicely combines oak and smoke with agave sweetness. Very minimal alcohol burn.

Next time, I'll purchase two bottles.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by skoro September 19, 2013
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (14)

Rich and smooth

After so many comments in the preceding reviews about the plain bottle, let me say that the bottle is certainly the least important aspect. I'm not a guy who is taken in by artfully crafted blown glass and sparkly labels. I'm concerned with the quality of the contents.

Muchote doesn't disappoint. In fact, it should be marked down as a top value, with its very reasonable price. I like it more than some bottles in my cabinet that cost twice as much. It has a complex flavor that nicely combines oak and smoke with agave sweetness. Very minimal alcohol burn.

Next time, I'll purchase two bottles.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account