Review Detail

Don Camilo Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     April 15, 2007    
just did a blind taste test between Don Camillo, Casa Noble, and Porfidio reposados. sipped from a tequila snifter. The aroma of el Don was subtile oak and a hint of spice. Initial taste was refined and very smooth. A very nice reposado, the initial thoughts of oakyness vanished and the finish was very clean and light with a lingering agave sweetness that made me want another shot.Very smooth. Compared to the porfidio this one was lighter in body but more body than the Casa Noble with a nicer finish than the Casa. A wonderful reposado at a great price. ($40 at hightimewine.)
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by punasurfer August 11, 2013
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (32)

great stuff

just did a blind taste test between Don Camillo, Casa Noble, and Porfidio reposados. sipped from a tequila snifter. The aroma of el Don was subtile oak and a hint of spice. Initial taste was refined and very smooth. A very nice reposado, the initial thoughts of oakyness vanished and the finish was very clean and light with a lingering agave sweetness that made me want another shot.Very smooth. Compared to the porfidio this one was lighter in body but more body than the Casa Noble with a nicer finish than the Casa. A wonderful reposado at a great price. ($40 at hightimewine.)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account