Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Izkali is a fairly new brand about which I know little. The bottle looks unimpressive, but I've definitely been fooled before. At times some of the best value out there can come in a package that has less money pumped into it. And if the product is good...who cares what the bottle looks like.

Aroma: Agave. Lots of agave. And a hint of vanilla.
Initial Taste: Tons of agave on the initial taste. Not too many other flavors. A bit of pepper, but this is an agave bomb of a tequila. Just a bit of vanilla sweetness to go along with it.
Body: A nice oily body. Coats the mouth well. Lets both the sweet and peppery flavors be absorbed and enjoyed. Just a hint of nuttiness as well.
Finish: A medium length finish that begins with the agave sweetness and ends with the peppery kick. There’s also just a hint of earth that lingers as well.

A really straight forward tequila with bold, but simple flavors. The agave is featured every step of the way with light complimentary flavors along the palate. I really enjoyed this tequila. For the price, this is definitely one worth trying. A nice new entry into the tequila market.
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments