Review Detail

Los Azulejos Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     August 14, 2011    
This tequila alternates between bad and good. I'm not quite sure what to do with it.

Aroma: There's only faint agave, a good amount of citrus and something chemically smelling that I can't quite put my finger on.
Initial Taste: Pleasant sweet agave and citrus. Very light tasting initially.
Body: Thin body. Agave is taken over by the oak and spice with a hint of alcohol.
Finish: Smokey finish of medium length with a little alcohol burn.

It's a great looking bottle, but at the price point ($45-50) there's a lot more out there. It would probably be great for a premium mixer and it's fine as a sipper. It's just not a great value when compared to its peers.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Tourist April 19, 2012
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (414)

This tequila alternates between bad and good. I'm not quite sure what to do with it.

Aroma: There's only faint agave, a good amount of citrus and something chemically smelling that I can't quite put my finger on.
Initial Taste: Pleasant sweet agave and citrus. Very light tasting initially.
Body: Thin body. Agave is taken over by the oak and spice with a hint of alcohol.
Finish: Smokey finish of medium length with a little alcohol burn.

It's a great looking bottle, but at the price point ($45-50) there's a lot more out there. It would probably be great for a premium mixer and it's fine as a sipper. It's just not a great value when compared to its peers.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account