Review Detail

Nobleza Azul Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     September 29, 2010    
Tasted 1/19/12 from Riedel glass.

Pale yellow color. Swirled glass produced large pearls followed by medium-fast legs. Initial nose was green fruit (pear notes), with hints of spicy caramelized rum, followed by rich agave. Very rich mouth feel. Spice on initial taste, with very little sweetness. In the mid-palate it turned savory, with a buttery, artichoke heart on the tongue. A small amount of peppery on the swallow, with no alcohol taste to speak of, and very little bitterness. Long, wonderful finish of green banana leaves and just a touch of tannin. This is a very enjoyable reposado, and I'm looking forward to trying the other ages in this line.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by det January 19, 2012
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (8)

Tasted 1/19/12 from Riedel glass.

Pale yellow color. Swirled glass produced large pearls followed by medium-fast legs. Initial nose was green fruit (pear notes), with hints of spicy caramelized rum, followed by rich agave. Very rich mouth feel. Spice on initial taste, with very little sweetness. In the mid-palate it turned savory, with a buttery, artichoke heart on the tongue. A small amount of peppery on the swallow, with no alcohol taste to speak of, and very little bitterness. Long, wonderful finish of green banana leaves and just a touch of tannin. This is a very enjoyable reposado, and I'm looking forward to trying the other ages in this line.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account