Review Detail

Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     October 08, 2011    
The aroma of Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine has a nice barrel scent. The first sip disappeared gently and left a slight peppery after taste. The second sip gave me the full body of the tequila which was smooth and really woke up my taste buds. I enjoyed the experience. I have had other reposados that have a fire ending but this tequila did not. The bottle design was well thought out with it having a large base to stand on. This prevents the accidental tip over of which I am guilty of so many times! The bonus is the sampler CD on the bottom of the bottle. I will happily play the CD, pour another round and go with the flow of the moonshine!
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by brianheff December 09, 2011
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

The aroma of Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine has a nice barrel scent. The first sip disappeared gently and left a slight peppery after taste. The second sip gave me the full body of the tequila which was smooth and really woke up my taste buds. I enjoyed the experience. I have had other reposados that have a fire ending but this tequila did not. The bottle design was well thought out with it having a large base to stand on. This prevents the accidental tip over of which I am guilty of so many times! The bonus is the sampler CD on the bottom of the bottle. I will happily play the CD, pour another round and go with the flow of the moonshine!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account