Review Detail

Baluarte Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     March 14, 2008    
Nose: Strong alcohol, a little bit of smoked agave and a little bit of wood not much though

Initial Taste: Smoked/spicy agave

Body: Medium heavy

Finish: Medium alcohol burn, slight numbing of sides of tongue and sides of mouth, peppery, medium duration

Price: I will only buy this from Mexico because of the 8$ price difference in TN

Presentation: Tall slim black glossy bottle

Presentation doesn't matter to me much. I like it this tequila a lot, tastes like a margarita out of the bottle but I will only be purchasing it from Mexico from now on probably based on the 8-12$ price difference in TN. I think they should bring down the alcohol in the nose but this is just my opinion.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by TequilaJ July 13, 2011
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

Nose: Strong alcohol, a little bit of smoked agave and a little bit of wood not much though

Initial Taste: Smoked/spicy agave

Body: Medium heavy

Finish: Medium alcohol burn, slight numbing of sides of tongue and sides of mouth, peppery, medium duration

Price: I will only buy this from Mexico because of the 8$ price difference in TN

Presentation: Tall slim black glossy bottle

Presentation doesn't matter to me much. I like it this tequila a lot, tastes like a margarita out of the bottle but I will only be purchasing it from Mexico from now on probably based on the 8-12$ price difference in TN. I think they should bring down the alcohol in the nose but this is just my opinion.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account