Review Detail

Cazadores Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by El Jefe     May 20, 2008    
Hate the bottle, but love this tequila. Cazadores Reposado, for me, is the staple reposado. It's a great value, it's a smooth tequila, and can be enjoyed as a shot, on the rocks, or in a margarita/paloma. When it's $30 in the store, I might be more likely to want to get a bottle of Herradura or Correlejo, but for the $25 it is typically priced at, it is an exceptional value. If you are used to drinking Hornitos Reposado, El Jimador, or 1800 Reposado, you'll definitely notice a difference with Cazadores. It's a more "thoughtful" tequila. it has more nuance. You'll taste more vanilla, there will be more lingering undertones, and it will have a "thicker" tecture than it's competitors. It's a connoisseur's tequila at a price anyone can appreciate. One of my personal favorites.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by DaMax85 April 27, 2011
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

Hate the bottle, but love this tequila. Cazadores Reposado, for me, is the staple reposado. It's a great value, it's a smooth tequila, and can be enjoyed as a shot, on the rocks, or in a margarita/paloma. When it's $30 in the store, I might be more likely to want to get a bottle of Herradura or Correlejo, but for the $25 it is typically priced at, it is an exceptional value. If you are used to drinking Hornitos Reposado, El Jimador, or 1800 Reposado, you'll definitely notice a difference with Cazadores. It's a more "thoughtful" tequila. it has more nuance. You'll taste more vanilla, there will be more lingering undertones, and it will have a "thicker" tecture than it's competitors. It's a connoisseur's tequila at a price anyone can appreciate. One of my personal favorites.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account