Review Detail

AsomBroso Tequila La Rosa 11 Month Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     May 31, 2007    
This tequila presents an entirely different taste than just about anything else on the market today, and is one of the best ones I've ever had. The bordeaux barrel aging changes the entire complexion and flavoring of the drink. Smooth, unique, distinctive, all of these descriptions apply. I would prefer to drink this over 90% of what's available out there today (at least in my restricted drinking state of Massachusetts). Please do NOT confuse this with their three month aged reposado which tastes more like pink lemonade than tequila.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by dspirer July 14, 2009
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

This tequila presents an entirely different taste than just about anything else on the market today, and is one of the best ones I've ever had. The bordeaux barrel aging changes the entire complexion and flavoring of the drink. Smooth, unique, distinctive, all of these descriptions apply. I would prefer to drink this over 90% of what's available out there today (at least in my restricted drinking state of Massachusetts). Please do NOT confuse this with their three month aged reposado which tastes more like pink lemonade than tequila.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account