Review Detail

Puerto Vallarta Tequila Reposado
Reposados
Submitted by Tequila.net     May 06, 2007    
The city is much better the spirit but slightly better than previous reviews would have you believe.

To me the olfactory experience is extremely important since this is the initial introduction to any spirit. This nose was weak but did open slightly to caramel, spice, & some wood. Hints of agave & citrus became more apparent after airing. The overall body was Puerto Vallarta's finest attribute. The finish was on the short side of medium & a relatively smooth tasting was the result. Once again, better mixed!
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by El Jefe May 08, 2009
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (66)

The city is much better the spirit but slightly better than previous reviews would have you believe.

To me the olfactory experience is extremely important since this is the initial introduction to any spirit. This nose was weak but did open slightly to caramel, spice, & some wood. Hints of agave & citrus became more apparent after airing. The overall body was Puerto Vallarta's finest attribute. The finish was on the short side of medium & a relatively smooth tasting was the result. Once again, better mixed!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account