Review Detail

Black Death Tequila Silver
Mixtos
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 08, 2009    
This is a line extension of the "Slash" endorsed Black Death Vodka I presumed when I found the botle in the close out bin of a liquor store in Santa Monica. Black Death is indeed a proper name as it was terrible, even for a mixto. Very bitter and fumes that resembled gasoline. I am sory, even lime juice couldn't make it better, I had to dump a cup of sugar in the blender and use it for blended margaritas. I don't know what the regular retail is but I bought it for $8 so my price rating is a bit irrelevant.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tommy Bartend June 13, 2009
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (24)

This is a line extension of the "Slash" endorsed Black Death Vodka I presumed when I found the botle in the close out bin of a liquor store in Santa Monica. Black Death is indeed a proper name as it was terrible, even for a mixto. Very bitter and fumes that resembled gasoline. I am sory, even lime juice couldn't make it better, I had to dump a cup of sugar in the blender and use it for blended margaritas. I don't know what the regular retail is but I bought it for $8 so my price rating is a bit irrelevant.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account