• Blancos
  • Los Tres Garcias de Arandas Tequila Blanco

Los Tres Garcias de Arandas Tequila Blanco

T April 16, 2008

79 (1)
19860 0 1 0 2

Los Tres Garcias de Arandas Tequila Blanco is 100% Blue Agave and is produced at Tequilas Garcia in Arandas, Jalisco.

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

70(1)
Initial Taste

80(1)
Body

85(1)
Finish

70(1)
Enjoyability

85(1)
Price

90(1)
Presentation

60(1)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Your are not going to believe me but in the first smell came to my mind a piece of jam or salami (and it is not the glass). After a few seconds the aroma perceived changes positively and the cooked agave aroma introduces. I also perceive notes of strawberry and cherry. Orange citrus notes also. I also found peanut aromatic notes. It has an acceptable balance, no alcohol predominates in the aroma. With respect to taste, in the initial taste I find it stringent but the it became a pleasant taste. It has very good body and consistency in the mouth. This tequila is not very complex. It is very enjoyable and recommended. Can be taken mixed or sipped. It has a better start and development but the finish is not entirely unpleasant. I don’t like the presentation too much, very simple and very ordinary labels. It has a nice touch of design in the back of the bottle it appears to be embossed "3 Garcias de Arandas". Everything else is irrelevant. In general, it is recommended if you have a low budget and are looking for something of acceptable quality.
U
Top 100 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0