Location Information

Address
1295 S. Main Street
State / Province
Postal Code

Contact Information

Phone Number

Mi Dia From Scratch

Mi Dia invites you on a trip through Mexico’s heartland, where the sun is hot and the chilies hotter. Chef Gabriel DeLeon has integrated flavors that are exciting as well as harmonious, blending traditional Mexico City recipes with modern Santa Fe and Tex Mex flavors. As our spicy hot sauce begins to awaken your taste buds, let our knowledgeable servers be your tour guide through our menu. Mouth-watering offerings such as Cochinita Pibil and delicious Duck Carnita street style tacos are sure to become new favorites. And because everything is made From Scratch using only the highest quality ingredients, you know each meal is guaranteed to be an experience for your senses.

Of course, no trip would be complete without a visit to our patio, complete with outdoor bar and fire pit. All of General Manager Gabe Waldrep’s expertly-crafted margaritas feature hand-squeezed juices and one hundred percent agave tequilas picked from our show-stopping tequila tower. So bask in the sun as you sip on a sweet Florita or spicy Jalisco Express or enjoy the casual yet refined ambiance from inside.

Fresh ideas, authentic ingredients, skillfully prepared is our motto here at Mi Dia From Scratch. We invite you to take a vacation from your day and let the flavors of Mexico take you away.

Photos

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Agave Spirit Selection

95(1)
Food

95(1)
Price

90(1)
Knowledge - Service

100(1)
Ambiance

100(1)
Overall rating

Agave Spirit Selection

Food

Price

Knowledge - Service

Ambiance

Visited this restaurant after seeing it here on tequila.net. We were looking for a change from our regular tequila bar and this one was close enough so we decided to give it a shot. WOW. That was our first impression as we walked in the door and the wows continued throughout the evening. The decor of the place was modern and inviting. We chose to sit at the bar and were at once greeted by Rob and George they offered us the drink menu (2nd wow) and offered suggestions. Once we settled in, Mike, one of the managers stopped by and welcomed us and made feel important. I mention this because at our regular tequila bar, which we have frequented quite regularly for close to 2 years we have never been welcomed like this. The owner is even there many of the times we are there and he has yet to come over and introduce himself. We placed our food order; I chose the DUCK CARNITAS tacos and my wife chose the BANANA LEAF WRAPPED SCOTTISH SALMON. (3rd wow) The food was prepared well and the presentation was 5 star worthy. Flavors were amazing (duck I thought may have been a bit dry but still flavorful)After dinner we were feeling a bit adventurous, perhaps because of the margaritas we were enjoying. They have on tap chilled pineapple, chipotle infused Partida silver tequila. They serve this in one of their drinks Dolce Infuego but they also serve it straight up in a miniature champagne glass for sipping. (4th wow) This well could have been the highlight of our visit. A slightly smokey background aroma along with the smell of sweet pineapple. The flavor profile was absolutely amazing. You would never know you were drinking tequila. You'll just have to try it yourself when you visit there. All in all our evening was one we will not soon forget. It is a bit on the $$$ side, however, if you are looking for a new experience filled with great atmosphere, incredible tasting food and margaritas made fresh with out a mix, you will not mind dropping a bit of coin. We have been back a few more times and have had similar experiences.
A
Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0